Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow snow and more snow

So day two of the snow, not so much fun if you ask me, So the kids got off school at 12:00 yesterday and today there was no school, so with tomorrow. Lilman spent the day building a fort, Diva was sewing bells for her bollywood costume. My hubby snow blew the yard. Me I didn't do a whole lot. although I did stone the flower that is going on her shirt for her solo and then I trimmed her skirt. Washed so clothes and cooked dinner. I am not sure about work tomorrow we will see I have lots to do but I really don't want to leave the kids home alone.

Her flower

her skirt before the trimming



Now the snow from last night


then today









Life in the midwest can sometimes be challenging it is either to hot, to cold or raining. We wanted to see the season change and boy do we ever. But we have to roll with the punches I guess and just know that where there is winter there is spring lololololol

No comments:

Post a Comment