Saturday, August 28, 2010
Friday, August 27, 2010
Funny when we checked our bags one was a pound over, took out two evening bags and it was fine who would have known a beaded bag would weigh so much. TSA opened one bag to look at my wine but then sent to straight through.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Monday, August 23, 2010
S0 today when I got home there was a box, I had let Diva open it and man was she excited. I am a member of deal site and for the past two years, Tony the Tiger has seen the world, He has been to Italy, Canada, on a Disney cruise, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Tennessee,Texas, St. Louis, St. Augustine, Alaska, Colorado,And several other states, Well now Tony will be going to Mexico, Costa Rica, and Panama. Plus a short stop in Florida. He is ready he has his Meet and greet shirt on.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Friday, August 20, 2010
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Monday, August 16, 2010
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Dramamine or equivalent for seasickness
I also have my drink ready for the mixology contest, Wonder how they pick the people they will allow to enter that contest, as the not so newlywed game, I read dancing Diva may not be able to enter the talent contest, read she has to be 16, I don't think that is to fair. But I guess we will see.
The meet and greet may be a problem as I read all over the place that it is very important for the kids to be there at orientation for the clubs, If not then they may not get included with the other kids as part of any of the groups and that would suck.
Missing the meet and greet isn't going to kill me, but who knows.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Our home away from home in 16 day's I borrowed some one else's photos so you all can see what the inside looks like
Wow just 15 day's it's amazing that this is all, I can remember when this was just in the discussion stage. Did we didn't we, and then the plunge was made. Then the deciding where and when, what to do when off the boat. Then the lists, many many lists. It's hard to believe that now we are down to just 15 day's and counting.
New T-shirt that they designed for one of the excursions, now I am not sure that I am doing this as I really don't want to be that obvious when traveling. But I may cave we will see. I have planned out all my outfits and this just doesn't fit in the mix.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
one hr 15 minutes away on the Panama Highway is the Jaguar Rescue:
*VISIT TO THE RESCUE
*VISIT TO THE TO ALL MOST OF POISONOUS SNAKE, RESCUE
*VISIT TO THE POISONOUS FROG LAGUN
* MONKEY TOUR AND PETTING
*PET SLOTHS AND NURSERY
*TAKE PICTURES OF JAGUARS
* WILD CATS JAGUARUNDY
*PICTURES OF THE TUCANS+ OWLS+ HAWKS
*AFTER WE GO FOR LUNCH OR FIRST TO SWIM
*AND LATER WE ALSO CAN STOP AT THE CAHUITA NATIONAL PARK WHITE AND BLACK SAND BEACH
*AND ON THE WAY BACK WE ALSO CAN STOP AT THE BANANA PLANTATION
*ALSO WHEN WE ARE IN PORT LIMON WE CAN GO FOR SHOPPING.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Friday, August 6, 2010
So that song we can be singing in three weeks. I figured out why I am so not into this vacation thing. In the 27 years we have been married we have only taken one vacation and that was a week in Chicago. My world has been all about my kids, and I feel guilty even though 2 of my kids are going that I am doing things for me. I am not used to this. My kids are always a priority and their needs have always come first.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
This is a design someone did for the cruise, Now I am all for shirts but this late in the game and being as budget minded as I am I think we will have to pass. Besides since the diet and the exercise I have not had a tee shirt on my body since I started. Plus I read the book how not to look old and that is a big no no. So I think this cruising family will do with out the shirts.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Monday, August 2, 2010
Sunday, August 1, 2010
KIDS CRUISE CONTRACT
This needs to be an exciting and educational trip for all. We want you to have fun, and at the same time be safe, and courteous to others on the ship. We want to bring you home in the same happy health condition in which you board the ship. We have set up a few rules that must be followed. Any bending of these rules, or stretching the interpretation of these rules will result in the remainder of the cruise spent with none other than your loving parents. Final say will always be your parents.
1) The meeting the first night in the teen club and Carnival camp is required. Most teens from what I have been reading do not hang out there but chose that as a meeting point. The first meeting is required as that is when the parents sign informational papers for each child for you to participate. It is also when and where the introductions take place of fellow teen cruisers and the staff inside the teen club. This information must be filled out if you happen to decide to take part in any of the teen activities organized by the cruise ship.
2) Under no circumstances are you to go to anybody’s cabin nor is anybody allowed to come to ours.
3) You will not go through any of the cabin areas/hallways. There is absolutely no reason for you to be in any of these locations except to return to your own cabin.
4) You will not be playing around on the elevators. For example: pushing the buttons to every floor.
5) You do not accept a drink of any kind from anybody other than your parents or one that you have ordered and is brought to you by cruise ship staff. Nor will you leave your drink unattended. If it is left unattended you are required to order another one.
6) You will be required to check in at a specific time set by your parents and different intervals throughout the day. You will also tell us where you are going, what you will be doing and who you will be with. This is so if plans change for us we can find you to tell you. You can use the walkie talkie using an inside voice at all times and post it notes.
7) If you are in our cabin alone or the 2 of you together, you will be required to have the do not disturb sign posted. Not even crew members (room steward) are to be in there when you are by yourselves.
8) You will be required to join us for all evening meals in the dining room. Unless engaging in a ship sponsored activity. We have the early seating so you will be required to be back to the cabin and ready to go at the assigned time. Make sure you allow enough time to get ready.
9) If you decide to swim, you will be courteous to the adults in the pool. No splashing or “cannon balls” to be cute. Be courteous of adults swimming laps for exercise. Stay out of their way.
10) You will not be obnoxious whether we are with you or you are without us. We expect you to be well mannered using please, thank you, and excuse me at all times. Hold the doors for adults that are passing through at the same time as you, allow people to get off of the elevator before you step on. Just because somebody is rude does not give you the right to be rude.
11) Absolutely no running on the ship!
12) No butting in line at the buffet. And do not take more than you can eat. If you are still hungry you can go back for more. There is plenty of food. I’m sure they plan for people with bigger appetites than yours.
13) Absolutely no cell phone use on the ship (or in ports) It will be set to airplane mode and turned off at all times as well as locked up in the safe.. If I find that you have been using your phone on the ship you will be responsible for the additional charges. It will not be cheap! NO ARGUMENTS!
14) You are not to charge anything on your sign and sail card without prior permission.
15) You will be back in your room every night at 11:00 P.M. unless we have made prior arrangements with you to do something,
16) you will not climb, or do anything that could injury you. You will conduct yourself as if everyone knows you and they will tell us. Ask yourself do I really want to do this, And what would the consequences be If I do.