Friday, August 20, 2010

This time next week

I will be just about half way to Atlanta, on the first leg of my journey. It is so dream like that all this planning is and waiting is coming to an end. We hit a lot of bumps in the road but looks like we are ready.

I was going to send a box to my sister but scape that idea when it was going to cost me 57.00 so I decide that it will all go into a 4th suitcase. They way I look at it four suitcase one per person. Am I over packed well there are things I could leave here. Not sure I want to. I want to be prepared.

Well the roll call has grown, and not sure what to think of that, seems to be people that post and run, but oh well I am only obligated to attended 2 things and can change the 3rd if I want to. There is only one person from the roll call I am excited about meeting. Her and I should have a great time.

I have most of all my work at work done and should have the rest done with in the next two day's Monday and today. We all know I wont be able to concentrate Tuesday through Thursday.

Since this is my last weekend home, I need to clean my house, Yes i know why, Because I don't want to leave it a mess, and come home to a mess. I am strange like that.

Did I tell you all I no longer really look like a stuffed pig in the red dress, oh there still are a few bumps where there shouldn't be but it looks so much better. Still on the fence about that but I am packing it. I still have 6 day's to lose more weight, not sure that is going to happen but it can.


well guys more later

No comments:

Post a Comment