Friday, August 27, 2010

our flight to sunny Ft. Lauderdale

on the way to the airport at 4:40 AM
















Funny when we checked our bags one was a pound over, took out two evening bags and it was fine who would have known a beaded bag would weigh so much. TSA opened one bag to look at my wine but then sent to straight through.











This is the site that the kids saw as we awaiting to board our 6:30 am flight. Can I say they had excitement abound.




We arrived in sunny Florida ahead of schedule at 12:15 pm. Got our bags and met my sister.

Humidity sucks forgot all about that. lots and lots of people. so not used to that either. Florida drivers are crazy, They even honk at railroad crossings with the gates down.

My sister took me to the mall to buy hubby his birthday present, I got him a good pair of sunglasses as that is what he wanted. A side trip to the cemetery to visit my parents and my brother, very nice peace place, a good place to reflect.
Then off to wal-mart for water, soda, and birthday cake. I forgot how the humility makes my fingers swell up. they are so stiff.

Dinner was pizza, Then cake then of course catching up, we always spend little time visiting so this was nice, the kids spent time with each other.



Well today is the big day, not much to do, except wake every one up to get ready. Yes there is excitement in the air. Can not wait to see the ship.







No comments:

Post a Comment