Wednesday, August 11, 2010

15 day's and the real count down begins,


Our home away from home in 16 day's I borrowed some one else's photos so you all can see what the inside looks like



Wow just 15 day's it's amazing that this is all, I can remember when this was just in the discussion stage. Did we didn't we, and then the plunge was made. Then the deciding where and when, what to do when off the boat. Then the lists, many many lists. It's hard to believe that now we are down to just 15 day's and counting.

New T-shirt that they designed for one of the excursions, now I am not sure that I am doing this as I really don't want to be that obvious when traveling. But I may cave we will see. I have planned out all my outfits and this just doesn't fit in the mix.

I may make one for the 2 kids but still not sure, we will see. It's hump day and I am getting closer to finishing the major work projects. I know that I will be a huge weight off my shoulders.
Weight well still a slow processes. There is no magic pill for me to take to get these pounds off.

It's time to review all the lists tonight. well after Softball practice that is. Business student is moving him self this week so I don't have to worry about him, We need to bring Law student home some time this week. I read her blog she is still having a hard time, I will talk with her tomorrow as she has a final today.;

Then we will have to find her a place in Indy. This may not be easy as time constraints are a problem all the way around. Lilman gets signed up for football Saturday, and I need to take him and have his blood work redone.

Well Time to get ready for the rat race I will chat later today.

1 comment:

  1. i came across your blog on cruise critic - what a neat idea

    i know that you don't have much time and i wish i had found this sooner but i would recommend trying the fat smash diet or even the extreme version - i know that you're not going to want to do it on the cruise but you can do it until the cruise and then start over when you get home

    it really works - its actually pretty simple and best of all its a healthy way to lose weight quick

    ReplyDelete