Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday and 11 day's and counting

So now that I am packed, My lists complete, well except for the grab bags. I will be doing three not that I am required to, but diva wants to, and I don't want to leave out lilman.

I printed all my documents, I had printed the door sign but names keep getting added so I will wait to final print it. I still have to print out the signs for the kids, need to make a happy birthday sign for the hubby bought a couple decorations to put on the door for his birthday.

Now that I am packed what do I worry about, this isn't how I operate I need to worry, I need to panic, I need to be last minute isn't that the fun of going on vacation. It would not be right not to have any thing to buy or do for the last ten day's on the countdown concerning the trip.

Well there still is worry about the diet. Still going way to slow for me with 10 day's left. 5-8 pounds would be great. I guess I will just have to realize that this is not going to happen. I should be happy with what I have lost just can not seem to be and do not like the way I look.

It's so quiet this morning every one is still sleeping, But I slept later then I normally do and missed Church. Good thing there is one at 7:30 tonight so I can go. I thought about what am I going to do for the two Sunday's I am gone there will be no church going and that is not good.

I am of the mind set that bad things happen when I don't go to church. I know it's in my mind, But I also feel that G-D is already mad at me and don't need to give him any other reason to be.

oh well chat later

No comments:

Post a Comment