Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thank Goodness for friends (Wendy)

They say angels come in all shapes, sizes, ages and when you least expect it. I can say my friend Wendy is just that an angel, some one who can be counted on for a person in need. She will be allowing law student to spend a few weeks with her in her home till her school loans come through and she can take her time and find a place.

I've known Wendy for several years and we get to spend a week a year together at our company seminar. It is Wendy that I look forward to seeing every year.

I know can at least relax for the next couple of weeks and help law Student find a more permanent location, But she can start school on Monday and I continue with my count down for vacation.


WENDY, we all love you from the bottom of our hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment