Tuesday, August 3, 2010

another day closer

Well it's another day closer to vacation, lots to do today. I think I will try and take one day at a time, that may be the best way to combat the way I feel. It will get better, well that is what I tell myself, oh why do I lie.

Last night my nook cord stopped working. It's a good thing my phone charger fits the nook. Now I have to replace that. Oh I now have my pass port card. That didn't take to long after I had to send them another birth certificate. 2 weeks.

Diva had ASA softball practice last night, The girls all looked like they were enjoying it, unlike the last team that we wasted a whole season with. If nothing else Diva was having fun, and fun is what it is all about.

Tonight I think I may pre pack and see what damage I've done with the suitcases. But that won't be till after dinner. So much to do, so little time. I bring work home with me every day ut just can't seem to want to do work when I am home. But I do need to tackle some projects if I can put them behind me then I may feel not so overwhelmed.
Once I can get these little things done and out of the way maybe I can think of other things. It's just so hard to work at home after working 9 hours every day.

Well I will chat later

So it's later, I am feeling a lot better.

My kids business student, and diva came to my office and helped me file, My asst. has been slacking big time, time to have chat with her, she can not leave these things out of the files for as long has she has. It drove me crazy today to find things I needed. So my other Asst. is coming to this property to help make sure these files are in tip top shape, Ive stressed I don't want to stress while I am away about these to HUD reviews. So I feel better about this today.

I lost another pound today so I was happy about that. I bought Diva a purse she can use on the cruise. She was happy and it was her favorite color Green. I can not begin to tell you how excited she is, she kinda of makes up for me with her excitement.

Grab bags, I have to make a grab bag, I think I will make one for her too. I just don't see the point in doing 4 just two for her and I. Now I have to think of what to put in them.

Trinkets, Oh no I said trinkets. John Deere maybe oh no John Deere, that lead to a post and half. Flood water we have enough of that, corn maybe, soybeans, Too bad we can only bring two bottles of wine, We have a really nice winery here. Decisions decisions.


I am so glad I didn't lose to many of the 6 readers I have with my self pity party. But I will tell you this is very therapeutic and I so enjoy it. So I will try and remain up beat and think that everything will work out. I really do need a vacation, so next post will be sooooo much better that my mood ring will be light yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment