Thursday, August 19, 2010

One week from Tomorrow

At this time next Friday I will be waiting to board a plane headed towards Ft. Lauderdale. With my three suitcases 2 carry ons, two kids and hubby. Then let the adventure begin. Note written and sent to the school today. Suitcases repacked I think they are a little bit better. But I am sending a box ahead to my sisters. My sister today is her birthday, I hope it's a good one.

Lilman had football practice yesterday, He isn't as excited as last year could be because he will miss a week. But he is so excited about the cruise.

Grab bags done, list is being checked off, only thing left is getting the kid next door about the dogs. I need to write down some things for him. Nothing much just a few tips.

Just a few more things to get done at work, well until my boss decides to add more. But I have most of the items done that needed to be done and the rest will be done by Tuesday so that weight is off my shoulders.


No comments:

Post a Comment