Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday night

Well another day gone, two more to go, I know that there are things I am looking forward to and things I am not, The roll call has grown and it's not intimate as it was, and I just don't like a who lot of people I have to remember.

We have ten people confirmed for our tour in Panama, I have the instructions on where to meet and I just don't see the point in meeting before hand on the lido deck. Are we that paranoid that we can't think for our selves.

I have no desire to do a cabin crawl, kind of pretentious to look at other peoples cabins so I can see that they may have a better one. I'll pass thank you, Not sure I want to do a 2nd meet and greet, I think one is enough. But remember I am an loner and not sure around others, Don't get me wrong I looking forward to meeting and spending time with my Cruise Critic buddy and her husband. But with the others I don't want to be bound by obligations on vacation.

Now I do know I will be checking our beds for bed bugs it is becoming an epidemic and I don't want to have to say every night don't let the bed bugs bite.

I am not going to worry about a whole lot, I am just going to do and go where we feel we need to be.

On an other note, Have not heard from Law Student I assume that is a good thing and she is getting settled. Business student is settled and his problems have been addressed and solved.

So I really need to do something, but not sure of what.

No comments:

Post a Comment