Friday, August 6, 2010

So soon We can sing leaving on a jet plane

I tweaked the shirt, I do believe I may make these myself, I am creative always have been. So I may give this a chance


So that song we can be singing in three weeks. I figured out why I am so not into this vacation thing. In the 27 years we have been married we have only taken one vacation and that was a week in Chicago. My world has been all about my kids, and I feel guilty even though 2 of my kids are going that I am doing things for me. I am not used to this. My kids are always a priority and their needs have always come first.


You know the more I think about the more it it's stress, it's being afraid. Afraid to have fun, afraid to let my hair down and enjoy myself. Afraid that I could get used to going on vacation, this has never been an option before.


So lets try and move forward.

I want to try and entry the drinkology contest, maybe my drink can be the new drink of the day.
I would like to be on the show the newlywed not so newlywed game. My husband say's he is game.
I want to go to the cooking demonstration, I will have to look at my notes to see what else, Notes I have lots of them.

Fund out today in Costa Rica we get lunch included in our excursion so that is a far winner as I am concerned.

Time is running out and there is so much to do and it seems so little time


No comments:

Post a Comment