Thursday, August 12, 2010

Part two of today

So I went into work and got quite a bit accomplished today. Almost done with that 3rd budget. Files are looking good. Nothing major so out pre audit is going well.

Going to make the rest of shirts I am making. Then it's list time, and menu time as I have to plan the coming two weeks food.

So I got a peek at the Freedom Cruise that dock back in FT. Lauderdale on 7-31-10 fun times. and the one thing I didn't want to do was to worry about time, and the time to do things. Well the first day it would appear that is just what we will do.

Boarding, eat lunch go to room drop off carry ons. Then sail away at 4:00 pm, Muster drill about 4:30, Orientation for both the carnival camps, that lilman and Diva will join, then run to the spa to register to win the GC for 500.00. The the Meet and Greet is suppose to be 1/2 hour after Muster. Don't ask me but that is a lot of running in an hour.

It will be the most important to get the kids to the camps before everything else. So I am not sure we will even make the meet and greet now. Not sure how long it will last and can not seem to get an answer on the roll call board. Oh well not the end of the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment