Monday, August 2, 2010

nightmare will never end

I am suppose to be excited to be going on vacation. I just can't seem to get that way. I really didn't want to go in the first place and now there is just so much going on, How can I enjoy myself. I keep thinking this is money we could have spent else where. Could have done so much with it.

Work is being a PITA, then I have to figure out how to get law student home, Then help her find a place to live in Indy, before the 19th of Aug, Business student has to be at school the 14th of Aug. Diva and lilman, have to have sports physical, and I need to register them for school. which starts on the 17th of Aug.

I need to prepare three budgets for work, get ready for two HUD reviews, Finish my month end, then have my month end done for Aug by Aug 26th,

Things are really weighing on my mind. There is so much to do and get done, I can not enjoy any thing right now. Doesn't G-D realize I am one person and I shouldn't be so stressed as he is allowing to happen, People say he answers prayers but I really thing I've reach a disconnected number. There is no way he could have decided the day I was born that I should struggle, and feel this way. You would think that the past five years he would have decided I have had enough. And cut me a break.

Yes I know I know I am blessed 4 great kids, a wonderful husband. But really that is all. He has given me way more then I can handle and I admit I can't handle any more. I don't need an 8-day vacation I need a vacation from life. Because I know when I am away for those 8 day's my would will collapse. I just don't know if I can pick up those pieces any more. I am tired, I have no fight left.

There is way to much on my plate, he has given my way more then I can bare and I really want him to take some back.

Vacation yeah I know fun and more fun, I just don't see it that way

No comments:

Post a Comment