Thursday, August 26, 2010

23 hours and counting

It's going to blow, yes it is, this time tomorrow I will be sitting on a plane waiting to take off. Then by 12:30 pm I will be in Ft Lauderdale.

I reviewed my list and it appears I am ready. I just need yo get them some snacks for Breakfast in the morning on the plane.

Take the vacation coin fund to the bank, get ones tell them we are going out of the country,

So the upsell fairy called wanting to sell me an upgrade, it was very tempting, one of the penthouse suites, double the space with a tub, bigger balcony, I wanted to I really did, then hubby said to do it, but alas it wasn't meant to be. Now I will wonder if I made a mistake not doing it. Oh well win some lose some.

So I really hope the kid next door doesn't let me down with my fur babies. That would be a devastating thing to come home too; But I am going to hope for the best and have faith.

Well more later

No comments:

Post a Comment