Monday, August 9, 2010

Almost Crunch time

With 17 day's till we leave for Florida. This will be a busy week, Have so much to do at work, have to see that business student gets to moved into school, Have to bring law student home then find a place for her to live in Indiana. Tonight Dancing diva has ASA softball practice.

At least I can say I am organized with my cruise things.
Went over my lists and there are a few things I will need to get. Not much little things. So that is good. It's the little things that trip you up.

I sent my sister several recipes that I told her I would make for dinner the night we are there. It will be my husbands birthday and I also want to get him a cake. Since he doesn't read my blog I also ordered him one on the ship for one night at dinner.

My lilman seems to be getting excited so this is good. He has been chattering about our trip non stop the last few days. It is good to see my kids excited. I'll get there I think. It's not so hard about thinking about cruising, just have to stay focused on the million other things first.

I need to stop at the store and pick up two more shirts, I did the bartering system, I have a friend picking up my goats milk and I am making her two shirts. So that is good. Just wish she would talk her hubby into joining us in the Steak house with the group. I know they would enjoy it.

I want to decorate the cabin door, I have to sit and decide what I want to do. More for the kids then anyone else. Although I have a door sign for the roll call. I need to tweak it to include my lilman and hubby but haven't done that yet.

Well must get ready for work I'll be back later

No comments:

Post a Comment