Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th and 13 day's to go



I wonder if they will be ghouls or normal on this trip




I've always hated Friday the 13th don't know why it's just a day, after all I owned at one time a black cat. Yesterday my husbands paycheck didn't come so waiting this morning before I go to the post office.

This morning I am tired and just have the feeling of dread. You know that in the pit of your stomach don't know why it's there feeling. Tonight I plan on getting a lot done, but the key word here is planning. I want to review the fun times some more to get an idea of things., It is hard as the type is very small but still can make some of it out.

I really want to sign up for the mix drinking contest. I have a recipe here for a drink but need to tweak it. I can sign up but then have to see if I get picked. I don't have the best of luck but I can give it a try.

They have a talent show and dancing diva is wondering if she can do it. As most things they do you have to be over 18. We will have to ask once on board. Nothing to bring her something to dance in and her music. From some of what I read on the fun times the kids should have a good time there, there are several late hour things for them to do.

Ballroom dancing wonder if I can get my hubby to take lesson's, I wonder what I can get my husband to do. Most times it isn't much. My husband is not a big doer. Now give him a fishing pole, a race car and he would be in heaven.

Okay must get ready for work oh how I would love to stay home today, But that isn't going to happen so we will chat later

No comments:

Post a Comment