Wednesday, August 4, 2010

so lets get in cruise mode






This is a design someone did for the cruise, Now I am all for shirts but this late in the game and being as budget minded as I am I think we will have to pass. Besides since the diet and the exercise I have not had a tee shirt on my body since I started. Plus I read the book how not to look old and that is a big no no. So I think this cruising family will do with out the shirts.

So the lilman and the diva are now registered in school and have both had sports physicals. So that is another item off my list.

My list lets see when I think I am done, diva adds to it lets see she now states she needs
1. face powder
2. Eye liner
3. sharpener for said eye liner
4. wants her hair cut and re highlighted
5. wants a pedicure
6. wants a nook plus books
7. and anything else she can think of

Lil man is easy he wants nothing, hasn't asked for nothing man he is easy sometimes

I think I've over thought this packing and what we need. I just don't know. Every time I think I am done, I read somewhere or I think I need something else. Man I didn't pack like this when Diva did pageants but I will admit I was on a tighter budget and brought with me a microwave, cooler/refrigerator that thing is awesome, and a blender. Now I could have fed an army but we ate when we needed to and better and cheaper then every one else. And everyone one in my room for blender drinks that law student played bartender for oh how she felt oh so grown up then. And yes people would comment I brought everything but the kitchen sink but they were sure it was in there somewhere.

Can we say I am an over packer. But I am one who once many years ago packed everything but left my underpants at home. Yup I had no clean panties and had to go buy some. My motto used to be if it isn't packed we don't need it. Well except the underpants episode I've pretty much been correct.

So I have yet to test the waters and test pack but yeah I know I need to. I need to see if all I have can be packed in two big suitcases and be under 50 pounds. Then a carry on. So I am taking bets to see if it can be done. I'll give it 30-80 it can be done. That will have to be my next goal.

So we were sitting here discussing the contract I had done up for the kids, and I was explaining to Diva if I didn't feel comfortable with the people she chose to hang out with then we would be having a discussion. Well Diva being Diva said well I always get along better with guys any way so I bet I will be hanging out with them. Well can we say, will they allow a shotgun on the ship because the look daddy gave her was priceless. It was a say what I don't think so look and was very funny. But I don't think diva liked that too well.

Well goodnight till tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment