Thursday, August 26, 2010

7 hours to da plane

okay folks it's soon to be V-day, Who would have thought it would have gained on us so fast.
Well the plane leaves at 6:30am, we are packed loaded, have our ones, and fives.
Car is loaded, boarding passes printed, nook charged, zune charged, kids packed.

Oh yeah did I tell you I broke the 30 pound mark. Yeah me. Dogs are going to fine, Business student will check in with kid next door. Extra food has been left for them. Dishes done, laundry done., Diva has nails lets see how long that lasts.

Snacks for plane packed, Banana's, donuts pop tarts, we leave to early for breakfast.

So I am going on vacation that is a weird concept, I think I did everything at work, I sure hope so, I don't want to come back to a mess.

Well I am leaving with two kids but if lilman and Diva keep fighting with each other I will come back childless. Cause they will become shark bait, It will be fine I will be out to sea. at least thats what Harry say's in Armageddon. So I will be protected.

I am not sure there will be a blog in the morning as 4 am comes year but I will blog our adventure tomorrow.

Night all and don't let the bed bugs bite

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on hitting the 30 lb mark! That is awesome news!

    Have a safe, relaxing, and fun trip! I'll keep my fingers crossed that lilman & Diva don't end up as bait, heaven knows I'm sure you will have to threaten it though.

    ReplyDelete