Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Two day' of work left

Two day's of work, Work the place you go to be tortured right before vacation. Where you have to be but don 't want to be. Concentration or there for lack of is required. Good thing I am not a brain surgeon.

Down 2 pounds yeah bit it may be a little too late, I know it sure has been frustrating. Don't understand I've not done anything different. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining just don't understand this weight lose thing.

So hair is done, nails are done, clothes are packed, Book is in order,

Need the kid next door to get with the program for my dogs, I do hope I see him tonight. I am getting worried. I'll be sunk if he bails on me. Don't think he will but very nervous.
My babies need to be taken care of, and he has me on edge.


Well more later

No comments:

Post a Comment