Saturday, August 14, 2010

okay I think I am insane!!!!

We got up early this morning, Registered lilman for Football, got all his equipment. Then Dancing diva and I had pedicures, and I had my nails done. Lilman, Diva and I all had haircuts, We then went and bought the rest of the school supplies, School starts here on Tuesday, but only one hour, wends, half day then a full day Thursday and Friday.

Diva and I still need to me color my hair, and her re high lite it .


SOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I packed but hubby still has things I need to out in there, so we have three suitcases to check, one carry one of clothes and a carry on with shoes only. Now will they look at us weird for a carry on of shoes. Don't know don't care.

I could check a fourth bag but at 15.00 a bag don't know. I need to remember that we are 4 people going away for 9 day's.

So all is packed that I needed to pack so we will see when hubby gets home and I have to pack the few things he has left.

No comments:

Post a Comment