Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday 12 day's to go

In two Saturday's from now I will be on a big big boat, Eating, drinking, and exploring. Trying to let all the cares in the world and my shoulders sitting on the dock at port. I will pick them back up when we re-dock in 8 day's later.

Football sign ups today for lilman. then to get nail and hair done, then home to see about putting some of my clothes back in the closet that was occupied by business student. Law student comes home today. Hubby and business student went to go get her, I will be happy at least for one night that all my chicks are in the nest.

So I found a new dress that some one was giving away, and thought of my cruise buddy that I have been conversing with. She e-mailed the lady and the dress is hers. Now she is worried that our dresses are close in style,

Hog wash, there are two formal nights and we won't look like twins lololololol. Besides saves her money on a formal gown as it was free.

well more later

No comments:

Post a Comment