Tuesday, August 10, 2010

work out work out

OH no 16 day's to go and I get on a plane, But wait my body isn't ready, I am still fat, overweight and not liking what I see in the mirror. Can I not have another 30 day's please Ill be good, I'll stick to my work out program, I won't eat.

I am going on a once in a lifetime cruise, Why can't I have a once in a life time body, Don't I( have time to go on the biggest loser, I need a make over where is Ty Pennington, Where is what not to wear, HELP , Wait I am beyond help. Suck it up I am stuck in this short pudgy overweight body. After all as my husband said I don't have a 13 year old body, Now it's worse I am my mother. Now I love my mother But really did she have to give me her body!


So got another project done at work, so one less thing to do there. Still a long way from everything being done, as long as everything stay's the course I will get there, I am on a mission. Vacation, Drink of the day's, wearing my new clothes even though I may not be happy with the body, I still need to wear clothes. So I am exercising again maybe a little to late but I will give it the old try.

So I am closer to be organized, and I am getting a little bit excited, I've never cruised and I have tried to understand that the world will not collapse if I am not here. But then there is my billion dollar zoo, who is going to look after that and feed my animals, will they die in cyber space ? will I come home to dead monkeys, lions, dinosaurs yes there are dinosaurs in my zoo, and cute rabbit, butterflies and turtles, Not to mention my island of birds and my aquarium full of whales, sharks and dolphins. It really is a nice make believe zoo that I own. Oh well we can hope that in cyber land they wont die.

No comments:

Post a Comment