Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So a week and a day to go

Well folks a week and a day, it's almost time, can you believe it. I can't it has creep up so quick. I think I have a solution for law student temporary till I get back. Need to make a couple phone calls and then I can rest easy and all my worries about the kids will be taken care of. Then I can considerate on being super excited about cruising. Yes cruising the open sea, exploring new places and meeting new people.

I have decided to repack all the suitcases and do a review of all the clothes. Well mine at least. Then pack the rest of our stuff. The time this week will fly I am sure, almost done with all the work items, I have to get everything done or I will not be able to relax, I have always been that way, I just don't want any surprises when I come home.

Well more later

No comments:

Post a Comment