Thursday, August 5, 2010

Time is ticking

The clock is moving fast, Vacation is cruising up on us fast. And the faster it gets here the more I will state I am not ready. I need to get down to the bare bones and do things.

Lazy I have been, I was doing so well exercising 2 x a day, Haven't done that in 3 day's and i can tell. Gained a few ounces not happy, at least they are not pounds, My dining room table is hidden under a pile of who knows what, I know there is cruise stuff there.

I need to sit down and concentrate on compiling my check lists, there will be more then one.

I printed luggage tags they are now cut, and laminated and hole punched. They are awaiting zip ties. I have all four pass port cards. So that is a good thing.
And yes I have new undies to bring so we wont be forgetting those.



Shoes what to bring we have chatted about clothes, but no where have I discussed shoes. How many pairs, I have my new crocs, 3 pairs of flip flops a pair for formal wear, sneakers and then there are some other sandals I have that i am thinking about. Yes I am a shoe whore since I had my toe nail removed and can wear open toed shoes.

Closed toed shoes are like tee shirts since I have revamped my thought processes since diet they have not been on my body. It's weird when you start doing things different how your mind works.

Also in this thought mode, I talked to the dentist and asked about the two broken teeth I have, I have never had the best teeth in the world. and I refuse to smile, yup no smiles here. He said he can help and then who knows I may be a smiling fool. He did mention that they needed to go ( teeth ) but I am not ready to be that old yet.

Well I will chat more later, Must get ready for work

Okay work well that was an interesting day.

Had eviction court, I hate testifying makes me a nervous wreck. My attorney didn't think the case would go far. I had faith and the lease on my side plus having a detective there sure didn't hurt my case. This was far from a slam dunk, It was just the officers word against hers that there was marijuana being smoked in her apartment. I guess between my testimony and the officers. There is one less drug apartment I have to worry about. chalk up another one for the good guys.

I then had a handicap lady who was returning from the doctors office, fall after she got off the transport bus. Hit her head and her back, so ambulance was called and she is being held for observation. She had dialysis today and they took off pounds of fluid that made her light headed.

So I finally got to talk the kid next door, well not really a kid. and he will stay here and watch my dogs. So now the dogs are taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment