Wednesday, August 4, 2010

22 day's till we leave it's getting closer

Wow can that be true, it seems not to long ago we were just trying to decide if this is what we wanted to do. It doesn't seem possible that it is almost here.

We leave on the 27th at 6:30 am land in Fla at 12:30. way to early to get up and go to the airport but I think it will be worth it. There isn't much I still have to do,

1. take clothes to tailor
2. but diva sandals
3. make my final list
4. I think I bought everything except grab bag and non alcohol wine for Diva to sit on the balcony with me

So it would seem everything is coming together. Diva wants a nook not sure that will happen but I will see. She loves to read as much as I do so it would be worth the money.

I know everything I gripped about will fall into place, it always does it's just I hate when my plate is over filled and I can't see the ending of it.

Oh Drink of the day awaits, lazy and exciting day's seeing place we never have, meeting people.
My parents met life long friends when I was 4 in Barbados they were from England, So that is exciting. Not that I expect to do that but I know it is an option out there for people even an intervert like me


No comments:

Post a Comment