Sunday, August 22, 2010

Monday

is tomorrow and with that Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and then V-day. Okay so the only thing I did today was get my hair done. Not much not exciting, and not when there is so much to do.

Well Law Student made it to Indiana and sounds like she will be okay. I also know that Wendy will be there for her when I can't. So all is good right now with Law Student, who knows I won't be happy unless she is.

Now Dancing Diva, who would have known that it would take a child 2.5 hours to find something to wear to school, It's a fashion show every night. It's a good thing her clothes are limited to a point on the cruise. She is becoming a fashion diva along with her title of dancing diva.

I really hope I can get in gear and finish what I have to do, both at home and at work so that there will be nothing I have to worry about for the 8 days we are gone. I feel I will be prepared , So then all we have to do is let the good times roll and enjoy sun and fun

No comments:

Post a Comment