Saturday, August 21, 2010

let the final preparations begin

With this being the last weekend till we leave there still was and is so much to do.
Make a final check list
took Diva to have her hair lowlighted, she had her last ASA practice till we get back, It was a good practice.

Repack for a third time as I now need to incorporate the 4th suitcase
Did I say redo the list
I need to do laundry and then again on Weds to be sure we have everything.
I need to remember to get the kids swimsuits as they both wore them last week
Make a final list
Go to the bank on Weds or Thursday and take the vacation change jar fund.

Tomorrow law student leaves, I will miss her. But her adventure is her new beginning. She will do just fine.
Go get my hair colored so people don't think I am Diva's and lilman's grandma that happens a lot. Hubby is going to get a hair cut, Law student picked out the George Clooney look.

Make a list
I need to pick up my house a little no a lot, It has been so neglected these past few weeks when I was having my mini break down and panicking about law student and business major.

Then On Monday the count down really begins, hello Florida, Hello fun boat hello fun yes it has sunk in it's Vacation time

No comments:

Post a Comment