Monday, August 16, 2010

So the middle school open house

Tonight was open house well more like drop and meet. where you get your schedule, learn your locker meet the teachers.

So that is what my wide eyed 11 year old lilman did. Scared only describes half of the feelings I saw from him. He learned to open his locker, meet the teachers, wonder the halls. Where as dancing Diva walked around like a queen expected her court any minute. Middle school my baby is in Middle school the last of them. Wow that is hard to believe,

So I took the time to inform the principal that my two would be there this week and until Thursday of next week, then they would be gone till labor day. Which then entailed going back the the Social Study teachers and the science teacher to see if there was things maybe they could write about on their adventures of the cruise and the ports we were going to.

Well it looks like this will be an educational vacation for the two of them, complete with power point presentation when they return home. So looks like we will be doing a couple of different reports depending on what the teachers want.

I am fine with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment