Sunday, August 15, 2010

sad day today

I get to be sad as business student is leaving in the morning and heading back to school. Don't get me wrong I miss both my kids equally when they leave but this son of mine has always been my light., You know when you have a bad day and your world collides, well his smile and attitude just brings everything back where it belongs.

He doesn't know it but he is my rock. He brings me to a place that I need to be. My house seems so empty when he isn't here. It's a mother son thing, this mother is so proud of this boy words could never be told. He isn't perfect by a long shot but so much like me it's scary. I always knew he was destine for great things. He knows what he wants and he strives for it.

Not that law student doesn't do the same and I don't love her equally. I am just as proud of her as the day she was born. Different kids different ways to be proud. She always had a great head, was smart, and lovable. She was my rock my friend I could tell her things and we would work them out together, He on the other hand was the funny one, the one that kept my laughing, Nothing on the out side was serious for him, everything was funny and at times I need that.

It has taken him 13 years to get close to dancing Diva and he has a little brother that worships the ground he touches. Lilman strives to be half as good as he in sports. Diva just knows now that he loves her unconditional. He as he has put it has her back.

Okay enough of the being sappy, I love my kids

No comments:

Post a Comment