Tuesday, August 17, 2010

single digits

Well gang we are in single digits till vacation. I am going back to two a day's on the exercising, we are at crunch time, need to tone the tummy and try and lose these last 8 pounds. I'll take five but 8 would make me really happy. I don't understand I gained another pound. Well I am going to give it my all.

Lilman and Diva were off to school this morning. Excited they were well at least Diva who loves school. oh to be that young again and like school. 8th and 6th grade, really hard to believe.

So in 9 days at this time I will be flying high in the sky, hard to believe it's almost here. Time really flew this last 45 day's. I am having second thoughts about the whole roll call thing, With the exception of a few I don't think these are my kind of people, We will see I will make the most of this but if I feel uncomfortably I will bow out of the things they have planned on the ship.

And just be with some of them on the excursions. I am a little surprised that my roll call buddy hasn't e-mailed me like she was, I wonder if I have upset her some how. It's been two day's and shew has been really quite, could be she is just busy getting ready who knows.

well work time talk later

No comments:

Post a Comment