Sunday, August 8, 2010

Well Happy Sunday All



To all my faithful readers, Good morning!

It is a good morning down two more pounds, Replaced my nook last night, Did I tell you all how much I love this piece of electronics. My mothers day present and oh how I love it. Don't tell the family but I may love it more then my lap top and that is a lot.

Was up early today, but not as early as usual, But still early enough to go to mass this morning. I don't know what I will do the two Sunday's I am gone. But I am sure that I will figure that out.

Today I plan on getting everything done I didn't do yesterday and then some. Well at least that is the plan. But you know what they say about best laid plans.

More later


Memory cards ( done)

pre packed my suit case some LOLOLOLOL

made four shirts
okay remind me never to ask my husbands opinion on anything.

I am really touchy right now about how I look, So as you know I have been trying so hard to lose weight. I know it's been slow, now down 25 pounds, and I bought a dress asked hubby if it looked okay, and he said yeah it looks alright, I said do I look fat? he stated well you don't have a body like a 13 year old. In have felt like poop since then

No comments:

Post a Comment