Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday night

It's Friday night and son much to do and not wanting to do any of it. Diva went to the movies, Law student took her to meet her friends, lilman was suppose to go to a friends house but that friend went some where else.

I learned something today,I am a light weight when it come to alcohol, two glasses of wine and I am ready to call it a night. I guess when I say I don't drink I really don't. I guess I have a week to work on that.

One week and I am going on vacation, it doesn't seem possible. But oh it is, I wont be here in my kitchen next week writing this. I will be at my sisters waiting for Saturday to come. This last week is going to be hectic to say the least. Law student still needs to get to Indy, and I can't send her with a whole lot of money but I will send her with enough I hope to tide her over.

It is times like this that I just hate my life and I feel so guilt even considering going on vacation when I know my kids need the money more then I do. Again this is when life gets in the way.

Life sure has tried to get in the way, almost makes it seem why try and why bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment