Monday, August 23, 2010

Stowaway


S0 today when I got home there was a box, I had let Diva open it and man was she excited. I am a member of deal site and for the past two years, Tony the Tiger has seen the world, He has been to Italy, Canada, on a Disney cruise, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Tennessee,Texas, St. Louis, St. Augustine, Alaska, Colorado,And several other states, Well now Tony will be going to Mexico, Costa Rica, and Panama. Plus a short stop in Florida. He is ready he has his Meet and greet shirt on.


Well I am packed. Thank goodness that is done. All packed and ready to go, I think I have everything. Well I hope I do, if not oh well, Just need to put in the toiletries and hair brushes. and we are good to go.

Monday is almost done, then comes Tues, Weds Thurs, then the big bird in the sky to Florida, then the ship. Drink of the Day and sailing away.

Law Student had a wonderful day, found a guy that had gone to school with her at Cooley and he was in her first class today. She seemed to doing well, which makes me happy. Now if only the darn school would get her books in then she will be set. Business student seems to be adjusting well to his new year.

Diet is so so, I am not happy I am at a stand still and I am not liking that. Oh well so I will not only be short but still fat, not a problem I guess still me.

well night blog land I'll catch you all in the morning

1 comment:

  1. Loving all of Tony's gear!
    Don't fret over the diet, we all hit plateau's now and then. It's at this time that you must adhere most specifically to your diet, and in time, you will start seeing the number decrease again. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete