Monday, August 23, 2010

three minus V-day

Well this day is getting closer, wow it's been a long haul. All joking aside it will be nice to vacation something we don't do very often. I think with the exception of redoing the suitcases to do the fourth one, I am ready as ready as I will every be.

Work will be hard these next 4 day's but I am will make it through, I will keep busy and the day's will fly. This will do us all good to be away, Now don't get me wrong there will still be worries but these will have to wait.

Port side starboard side who cares, Ocean air, food, fun thats what will be important. And this family plans on having lots of it. Although I will miss my morning blog and my late night blog. But this is a small sacrifice I will have to endure.

law student I do hope you had a good night and a great day, Business student has things to find out for me but it will all be okay

No comments:

Post a Comment