Sunday, August 22, 2010

4 days and some odd hours till V-day

Last night was spa night in the house, after an expensive run to Wal-mart. Law student Dancing Diva and myself, toes and nails great bonding times and a lot of fun.

Well It's 10 Am and Law student is already all packed and gone, on her way to her new great adventure. Little sad this morning as I hate when they leave even thought there are still two at home, my nest feels so empty.

Law student is nervous she is starting a new school, staying with friends of mine and still very afraid. She will do fine she is a very smart, street savoy and very independent. Yup she is my daughter.

So I think I am done with the list, not sure need to make a list from the list. I will have to some of the things I said I was going to do yesterday. But now my children's college problems are almost solve and what isn't solved can wait till I return.


So I think later tonight I am going to research the ship, try to get a handle on the activities I may want to do.

I know the cooking demonstration, ballroom dancing, mixology, and this and this and that

Well not doing any thing being on here more later

No comments:

Post a Comment