Monday, August 16, 2010

wow the bomb say's 10 day's

So I have a funny feeling this week isn't going to go so well, As I indulged myself last night with the drink my son and I came up with, Can I say I drank a little to much, Maybe 4 of those drinks were not a good idea, So I never made it to church. I am sure it didn't help my diet any. As It appears I gained 1.5 this is not good when I need to go down.

I was a sleep before nine last night, never knew when law student came home, We went to get her stuff, the other day and she stayed one more day to say good bye to her friends in Michigan and came home on her own. I know she is home as she is asleep in the house her and her dog is tormenting my poor dog. With going to sleep before nine, means I was up at 1:00am, 3:00 am and then the final up at 5:30.

10 day's to go and I am not ready, yeah clothes wise, packing wise and all that goes with that. But my mind and heart isn't ready. I have the dread feeling going on and I can't shake it. I just know some bomb is going to drop and my world will collide with something that is going to be devastating.

Well I will be back later

No comments:

Post a Comment