Saturday, August 7, 2010

19 day's and counting

Geez sounds like a TV show.

So today I plan on getting a lot done.

1. Pants and dress to the tailor (Done)
2. Finalize my packing lists
3. Make instructions for the kid next door on the dogs and cats
4. Go over my notes in my book ( Done)
5. Printed our fun pass ( This I didn't want to forget) (done)
6.Check Barnes and Noble to see if there are more books I want to add.
7. Have the kids make their lists so I can go over them
8. Check and down load all my memory cards to my portable hard drive.
9. see what needs batteries
10. Put everything in suitcases and see how we did

More to chat later


Boy I didn't get much done today, This is pure lazy on my part. Maybe tomorrow, Although I did take my nook in to be replaced, the power cord stopped working and it had a crack where you turned the pages. I had no problems doing that at Best Buy as that is where Hubby bought it.

I started the kids trip bags, those were easy. I have my trip bag that is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment