Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's the day

Today is the day we go on the boat, If every one is excited why are they still sleeping. But thats okay gives me time to sit outside watch the traffic and listen to the early morning sounds. And watch the sun rise.


Sitting out here I realize life is okay, we get by we do what we need to. It's baby steps and a learning process. And we are never to old to learn.

I can not wait to see my children's excitement, their awe and wonder of it all. Lilman so enjoyed the plane ride yesterday. It was that innocent and scared excitement I think. Diva is concerned that there will not be kids on the boat, But I am sure she is wrong. well I know she is wrong.

Lots of exciting day's ahead , early mornings and late nights. Just was thinking will we need a vacation from our vacation.

Well this could be my last blog for the next eight day's not sure yet.

Law student and business major I really do wish that you could have shared this experience with us. And don't think for a minute we would not be thinking of you. We love you both so very much

No comments:

Post a Comment