Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wow it's been awhile

I cannot believe it's been a month since I've done any blogging and I have to say I miss it.
Not a whole lot going on here in the household, well there are a few things, Dancing diva is getting braces and is taking a break from dance. Track is coming up and I can not wait to see her hurdle. Softball is in full swing now and she is excited.

Lilman hasn't done much and I think we missed the deadline on spring soccer but he doesn't seem to be overly upset about that. Business student went to Panama City Florida with his college friends I think he had a good time. Law student has been very quiet since she moved into her own place, Just don't hear from her like I used to.

The inlaws seem to be on a new every two plan with house buying and they have bought another house. It seems as they get older there is not any pleasing them where they live, although the mom in law say's this is the last time they are moving, I have heard that before.

I have been busy redecorating one of my offices, this has been fun and I have enjoyed it. I also have been interviewing for a new maintenance man as my one is retiring, You know it's time as I have found so much that has been neglected it just makes me sick. Diva and lilman have spent the first two day's of their spring break picking up garbage on the property. Some people are just pigs. So in rare manager form sent them several letters in the past two day's. Lets hope that they heed the warning.

The huge news if you can call it news is the arrival of 3 puppies to our house and boy are they cute. They will be 4 weeks old here in a few day's so I will share some of these photo's with you all


reed

Gizmo
Bella

my new babies

No comments:

Post a Comment