Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's time to start the Holiday season

It's time enough of the doom and gloom, you only live once and that is not enough time to dwell on the bumps in the road. Not that we don 't hit the pot holes of life every now and then it's just that what is going to be will be and you can't change it now matter how big a pity party you throw for your self.

So I started to decorate for Christmas, I am listening to Christmas music and trying to be jolly. I have worn a different Christmas sweater or Sweatshirt every day since day after Thanksgiving as planned.

There are still a few things that need to be done in the house. The tree for one we need to get one. We have had a real one for years and we need to go hunt it down and cut it. That will have to be next weekend. There are still a few strands of lights I need to hang inside the house but for the most part it is done. Now I moved things form the places they have been in previous years and I have not put everything out. Yes there is more.
as you walk in the house


some of the kitchen


























now the kitchen is in snowmen, the family room rustic and Rudolph and the living room Victorian or as close to it as I can afford I still need to take picture of the salt and pepper shakers
















No comments:

Post a Comment