Thursday, December 9, 2010

Okay I know you have missed me

But I swear I have been okay, just dealing with every day life as we all know it. Still not done decorating just can't get the get up and go to do it. But it will get down before Christmas I am sure.
There has not been a lot going in my life, well not enough to keep people entertained. But I know that Law student is studying for finals, as is Business student. They both will be home the weekend of the 17th, I am taking a weeks vacation from the 22nd of Dec through Jan 1st. This way we all can spend quality time together and be the dysfunctional family that we are.

Still not smoking and still losing weight. I am now down 3 clothes sizes. It feels good to be able to wear clothes and not only look good in them but feel good too. It's cold and snowy here and that doesn't thrill me but you get used to it.

Lilman is doing better no problems on the bus any more and that is a relief. Diva on the other hand is having such a hard time. She loves the dance studio but I am not sure how much longer she is going to tolerate the girls there. In the past two years she has felt like an outsider looking in, they don't talk to her, ask her to join them in anything they do away from the studio, I just don't understand any of this as she has danced with most of them since she has been 7. I know when she gets ready to leave the studio it will be with her head held high and on her terms.

Today was not a good day for the Holiday spirit as I felt like Scrooge, had to go to court on two evictions I don't like to do evictions during Dec but I had no choice. But it just doesn't feel right for the season.

Well I hope we don't get two much snow I would like to get our tree this Saturday and then bake cookies but we will see.

I have some one who is very near and dear to me and she bought this beautiful piece for me this week.


So then I had to redo the fireplace


I will try and blog better but wont make any promises

No comments:

Post a Comment