Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rain, Rain and more rain

So it's storming and it's storming. Thunder, lightning and we have had hail, I am so tired of rain, and nasty weather I want spring but spring didn't come and it's going to go straight into summer.
So school has let out, and already Diva is bored. I can not help it we live out of the way and their are no other children around here and you need a car to go any where. It's going to be a long summer . Good thing I work, or I might be missing kids.

So I sent carnival an e-mail to see what kind of break we would get if we booked nine rooms on a cruise, I still want to do the whole family thing, date wise it could be a nightmare but I am willing to try and figure it all out. I know with my whole family flying is out of the question, so I don't want to limit what port we go out of and try and make it easy for every one,. Florida has several ports so I am looking into all of those. Then there is where do we go, I love sea days and would love to have 3 but most cruises only have two, and then there is that song going on in my head

Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go, Jamaica

Off the Florida Keys there's a place called Kokomo

I could always put all the destinations up and throw a dart.


I really hope this all works out and every one gets to go, it is not to often that we as a whole family and I mean whole family get to do something, A renewal would be nice as my sisters never got to share in the day when we got married. I know right now it is a dream but we will see what transpires here in the next couple of months and then we can all make a decision on what we all want to do.

Now met my new babies, these puppies were born 2-24-2011 and yes they are brothers I helped their mom, my bichion deliver them and their sister


Gizmo my werewolf puppie he has hair growing every where on top of hair, His name fits him so perfect. As he is as bad as the Gremlins in the movie

This lovable tun of fun is as he is called Reed such a sweet and docile baby he is named after the adorable genius he was named after on Criminal minds

My baby boys


Now there was a 3rd baby and she is a girl and her name is Bella and she has a furever home with friends of ours. I couldn't make up my mind on which one of the boys to keep so my hubby told me to just keep them both. So now we have dexter, prada, gizmo and reed and lets not forget green


No comments:

Post a Comment