Monday, May 23, 2011

So much has gone on

Boy it's been awhile since I have blog. I never thought I would quit. I will try to catch every one up. Life here has not changed very much,

Law student is still in Indy she is doing an intern ship for the prosecutors office, right now it is a non paying job but you have to start some where and we are very proud of her. Found out they placed her in the domestic violence division. She will research and be the gopher but she also will be going to court with the attorney so she is excited about that. So with that being said she will be in Indy for the summer and we will not get to see her much. Although she was just here for two weeks and it was great to have her here. I will see her in July when I go to Indy for my company seminar. On the bigger news, Law student has a steady fella, She say's its love and its so great to see her happy.

Business student has come home. It is always good when he comes home. I don't know I just like having my children home. I would assume he is doing well as he hasn't said anything other wise. I think he starts work again June 5th, He will again be working at the truck stop.


lilman ran track this year and was great to watch him run, he did the 100 dash, the 800 and then the 4x1 and the 4x2. He went to sectionals as a 6th grader and that was awesome. lilman is lilman, who grew 7 inches in less then a year and she has upped his meds. But on the down side he was the subject to bulling but I think we have that issue handled.

Diva oh Diva she quit dance for the season in March to run track and play ASA ball. She hasn't decided if she wants to continue with dance as her heart just isn't in it. I never thought that this day would come, There is still hope she will go back but it is completely up to her. Softball has been rough on her. I don't think this is the team for her, I could be wrong and i just sit back and watch as I don't want to make waves and get in the way of her playing. Her coach announced that she won't be back next year so I am unsure if there is even going to be a team. But we have several tournaments in the coming weeks so then she will have so much team time I only can hope she has playing time.

Divas bid for state fell short, she was third in the hurdles and you have to be 1st and 2nd to go to state, she was 5th in the 100 dash and her 4x1 fell flat. She informed me that she has chosen to run track in high school and not play ball. But I was so proud of both her and lilman.

Diva graduates 8th grade and is now on High school, and last week she tried out for the football cheerleading squad and made the team I never saw any one so happy as she was that night. So it is back to the football field for us.

So I am planning a cruise for summer of 2012. It will be to celebrate law students graduation from law school. Business students graduation from college and our 29-30 wedding anniversary.

Not sure where yet or what ship or what month even but I am planning.

So I decided to get ideas on renewal dresses here are three very different styles what do you think

#2

#3

So cruise planning the fun the horror the terror, at least this time I wont be going kicking and screaming


No comments:

Post a Comment