Sunday, January 12, 2014

When the Holiday's are over

When the Holiday's are over and you take everything down and put it away I don't know about everyone else but to me it's depressing. My house is then dark and depressing, no lights no Christmas smells, No music, just dark and depressing. It's not that I want to buy presents 364 day's a year, but I love the way my house looks at Christmas. Now I have to wait 11 months till we are there again.

Well at least there are no after Christmas bills, that is good and the kids all got what they wanted so I succeeded there. I think my husband was even happy with the little bit I got him. So I have to say this Holiday season was a success.

Now we move on to Prom season, softball season and track season. Is there is a season that my kids don't have me involved in. I don't think so. So we are saving out pennies don't know how many yet. Because we also have a college graduation to attend as Son 1 is graduation this year.

As a look around my kitchen I am still depressed as I have put up the things that stay up all year, But I can't find the one thing I need for the stove and that is my spoon and trivet don't know where I put them. I have searched and searched but I can't find them nor do I remember where they are or my chef electric burner.

Sooner then I want to admit all my kids will be leaving home and then I feel that Christmas may never be the same as they are such a help with baking, Christmas eve dinner , wrapping and yes decorating the house,.

Oh well I depressed my self enough

see you on the flip side

No comments:

Post a Comment