Thursday, January 9, 2014

Been way to long my old friend

I have blogged for years, I can't believe I have let this blog go for over a year.  I find this to be a place I can let my self go. Let it out confront my inner demons. I have blogged about so much. last being my daughters ordeal. But I never finished that blog. It wasn't helping me move on. It was bringing those demons here every day. I wanted her to grow and heal and I wasn't helping her. So I stopped blogging, the downfall to stopping is I had no outlet to vent and to be honest I need that outlet.  I find if I don't have an avenue to let it out, I get very how do I want to put it inward.

Take my job I have been in the business of Property Management for as long as I have been married. 30 years. With the current company for going on 17 years. So my children have always been in daycare or as they got over latch key kids, With the current company I have been able to make class parties, field trips, every thing that has been school related so I have never missed out on that. But I have never been the mother who was home when they got off the school bus, had snacks ready or dinner ready at 5. Do I think my children minded, No not at all, It help pave the way for who they have become and becoming. Back to my job, If I could quit and stay home now I would, the residents are driving me to the edge, Is it to hard to put your dog on a leash? I am sorry you have aches and pains, but we all do. You didn't like my children helping with Thanksgiving, well that is okay after 16 years you can do it your self. Oh you quit your job because your rent went up. oh you know your boyfriend can not live here. That he is banned for drug selling. Always the same stuff every day. Day in and day out. And the paperwork is never ending, when I was interviewing I would hold up a piece of paper and say see this piece it will now generate 25 or more sheets before we even move some one in. Enough of the job it's depressing.

My kids are my heartbeat, I could never be more prouder of everyone of them. The oldest is a practicing attorney, she worked so hard to get there. It has sunk in but not something I through around, I am so proud of her and she knows it. She has succeed in one of her goals in life. She has several others and I know her and she will try her hardest to get there. She knows what she wants and has set her site on those things.

To be Continued >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment