Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Now the hard part starts

This all started in April, I found out in June and now we are at the end of August. Doesn't seem like a long time but when you watch your daughter coming apart at the seams, it kills you more and more each day. She hides in her her room, doesn't want to go any where, So School is starting soon and what should be a very happy time in her life as she enters her final four years of school as a freshman, she is dreading it. she is so afraid some one will find out and they will all talk about her, and she is so afraid she is in a dark hole and she sees no way out. She goes and talks once a week to the counselor, I think it is helping but she gets really moody when she come out.

I decide she needs to have some fun, so I take her to the Mississippi fair to see the concerts, Joe Nichols, Black Shelton, Darruis Ruker, and Miranda Lambert, I can say she had a good time, as long as she was attached to my hip. She thought she saw them and panic mode went into effect. It was like she was three years old again and afraid she would get lost in a crowd. I know this may sound cruel but i made her walk around the fair with me, to see what was going on and to see that nothing was going to get her.

Four nights of this and four nights the same thing.  Panic and scared little girl, that is what they left me and there isn't any thing i can do to help her. We still are so far apart her and I but I know sooner or later we may heal that gap she knows I am here and I would and will go to the ends of the earth for her. I know she didn't do anything wrong and I wasn't going to allow any one to tell her other wise.

No I had not heard from the prosecutor in about a month, and to tell you the truth I am getting a little worried now. We can't go forward and she can't heal right if nothing is happening. So I take a chance and I call, I have to leave a message. By the end of the day i figured I won't hear from him, But he calls and tells me that they arrested the other brother and he is charged with 2 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, but he to will be tried as a juvenile. And we have a pre trail hearing in a week.

I go home not sure about this new, and the fact that other then the first interview no one has talked to my daughter, no one can answer questions on illicit photos of her, no one can tell me anything. So some may see this as progress but i see this as a stone wall and dog and pony show.

These boys are still friending 14-16 year old girls on Facebook and several are my daughters friends,

Now this is where the making of a strong young woman comes into play, all along we talked about court and if she wanted to go, or if she just wanted to be told what happens. This 14 year old child decided that to a point she wasn't going to run, she would accompany me to the first of what would be many court dates.

Next to come the first pre trial hearing

No comments:

Post a Comment