Friday, June 8, 2012

The wrong things in the mind

So after she left her computer on the table for me to look through. I had so many things going through my mind, and I can tell you none of it was good. With out knowing the truth and only having what was in front of me, I did not know which way to think. Horrible things went through my mind about those two, and sad to say horrible things went through my mind about my daughter. I couldn't shake the images of what I had read, they left a vivid picture in my mind. I didn't know if I should be mad, hurt,or sad with this information. I know I called her at her friends house and I wasn't every nice in fact I was nasty and mean. I was not understanding or supportive I was at first placing the blame on her.

I couldn't get a handle on any of it. I just knew I wanted to kill those two at that moment. I didn't know where to turn, but I knew I needed to speak with a law enforcement officer. So I waited for my son to get off work and then he and I drove to the Illinois state police, but after speaking to the officer on duty I would have to wait till in the morning. I stewed on this information all night, re read the pages gasping at what I was looking at. Not sleeping just couldn't understand why and what and it made me sick.

I tried to call the State police detectives and no one answered the phone, so I called a friend with the County police and he had a sheriff come out and take a report. This officer really couldn't tell me anything and was there just to take the report. I gave him copies of everything, He told me an officer ( detective) would be in contact after he filed the report. When he left I knew I would have to go get her from her friends house and we would have to talk about it all. But it didn't turn out that way for a few days she wouldn't talk and I couldn't talk to her with out saying things, Never trying at this time to understand her or what happen. Not listening to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment