Tuesday, June 19, 2012

One arrested now to work on the other

So they arrested one of them, but not the other, I called the prosecutors office to find out that we have been assigned a new one, So I call him and I am told that he wants to review the case, so I decide I will give him a couple of weeks and call back. Meanwhile the two of them are acting on face book like nothing is happening and they are not in any kind of trouble,  Trying to hook up with more under age girls on face book. Funny thing is now they are both 18 and no longer children but they can not seem to go after girls their own age. It is then and there I decide that no they will not get away with it as long as I have fight in me I will fight for my child. So three weeks go by and i call him again, he has no news for me now he wants to review everything again. But he just doesn't see anything he can do to the other brother. Now he also tells me he will contact me if and when there are any changes, I again stress to him that I will be at all the court dates and I want them punished. 


So back to the computer I go I know have a handle on what the one brother did, and I find the statue and the law he broke, Now if I could find it what couldn't he. So since he didn't want me to call him, I put in writing everything I found and send him and his supervisor a copy. They needed to know how I felt and that I wasn't backing down and they needed to do their job and get justice for my daughter.  




here is the statue that yes the second brother was arrested on. So I think he finally figured out u was not some stupid mom who didn't know anything. I read and educated myself on every form of abuse.


Sexual Exploitation of a Child
720 ILCS 5/11-9.1
(a) Any person commits sexual exploitation of a child if in the presence of a child and with intent or knowledge that a child would view his or her acts, that person:
(1) engages in a sexual act; or
(2) exposes his or her sex organs, anus or breast for the purpose of sexual arousal or gratification of such person or the child.
(b) Definitions. As used in this Section:
"Sexual act" means masturbation, sexual conduct or sexual penetration as defined in Section 12-12* of this Code.
"Child" means a person under 17 years of age.
(c) Sentence.
(1) Sexual exploitation of a child is a Class A misdemeanor. A second or subsequent violation of this Section is a Class 4 felony.
* See 720 ILCS 5/12-12.


So second brother has now been arrested and charged with two counts of Sexual Exploitation of a minor, Finally I think we are making head way.

I couldn't be further from the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment