Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The unknowing

Now not knowing what had happen that Sunday night. I still didn't like the fact of his age and we had many a fight on this. I still didn't want her to be one of those girls who was head over heels in love and would try and see him in what I felt was an unsafe environment. I watched this child change before me eyes. We were going from a solid close relationship to I barely knew my child. I don't know if she was trying to hide from her feelings or what I would find out later be depression. I knew he had a control on her and I was trying to figure out a way to derail it with out her being to hurt. She didn't have a whole lot of experience with the opposite sex and this was both new to her and I.

Now it is hard during the summer months when I work, and I worry about the kids all day long. But I had thought we had an open enough relationship that I felt I didn't have to worry so much. I knew she was infatuated with this boy, he came across as charming, caring to her, and he too said those magic words. I love you, only his took the turn in their relationship would be like Romeo and Juliet and he would forever wait for her. These are the things a 14 year old girl wants to hear. One who feels she is not appealing to boys, and has no self esteem. I didn't know what to do, I sure didn't want her to see him but on the other hand i didn't want her to sneak around and get in trouble.

So when she asked if he could again come over on that weds. I figured this was my chance to get rid of him, as I would bring him to my house, and on the 30 minute car ride I would talk to him.

From the moment he sat in my car, I told him how i disapproved, how they would never date, how young he was and how he couldn't expect her to give up her freshman year and dances for him. I then explained to him if he touched her I would ruin his life, I would have him arrested and charged and make sure that he would be known as a pedophile. I told him he would never date my daughter, they would never be alone. Could he really live with him self leading her on, keeping her form doing things in High school that normal 14 year old girls, In the name of love that I was positive didn't exist.

Well we all ate dinner together, and I then went to them and had that conversation all over again with my daughter in the room. I thought I had gotten my message across to the two of them. They then went to my youngest sons room and played lets dance on the Wii. And started to watch a dance movie the three of them. My husband went back there as I had several times, but this time he came back to me and said he wanted that lil prick out of our house. He had caught him with his arms around her inappropriately. So I took him home. Little did I know that wasn't all that kid had done to my daughter. It was a repeat of the last time he was here. And again she had told him over and over again, she was to afraid to come to me, and this I didn't know why. All the way to his house I told them this friendship was done, no more, He was not coming over any more and she wasn't going to see him any where. What I found out a few days later would send our worlds on a tail spin that there could be no recovery from.

more to come later, the charges the arrest, the hearings and the final court date.   

No comments:

Post a Comment