Thursday, June 14, 2012

States Attorney

So I have a daughter who hides in her room, One that I can not talk to and who will not talk to me. And the Police and the States attorney isn't doing anything. Coping with this is getting harder and harder and I have a child going deeper in herself.

I am thinking I have to start doing something or all will be lost and I will lose her forever.

So she is scheduled for a doctors yearly appointment and I tell her that I will take her after that to Muscatine to see her friend and she can hang out and have a fun day and we will leave her troubles behind. We get done with the doctor and are driving on highway 61 she has the GPS looking for a place for lunch, and we are singing to the radio having a good time and we are getting to right outside muscatine when out of the corner of my eye I see a pick up truck run a stop sign and just knew he was going to hit us. Hit us he did, I tried to swerve to miss him and doing so he hit the side and sent my car airborne where we then landed in a ditch.




Where even with a seat belt she hit the windshield


  

An other panic attack happen and a second trip to the hospital in less then 7 day's. It appears she can not cut a break. Well we never had our day never met her friend and now with out a car.

Now we have to scramble to find a rental as she had a softball tournament that same weekend out of town.My sweet little girl has yet to smile that beautiful smile in weeks now. She won't sleep in her room, she won't eat and she won't see her friends. I am know I am loosing her, This is the fire under my desire to bring those two to court. I can't bear to see what happened to her destroy my child. Maybe any one else may have let it go and chalk it up to growing pains, But I couldn't do that. I saw what they were doing to her in her mind. 


Well I am a persistent person it is in my nature. I could use a lot of savings here, that would describe my drive. But the one word would be hatred from them. I spent hours tracking them on Facebook and every other social network, I would call parents of the young girls I knew and warn them about these two. Trying so hard to keep her out of it and that was the hard part. 

Finally a call from the States Attorney and her and I went round and round she stated that there just wasn't enough to do anything and that she felt not that the evidence showed or that they confessed to doing the things they did to her, she felt it was consensual. I could feel the hair on the back of my next rise and I said to her I think you need to rethink that. I asked her what the age of consent in Illinois was as I knew I have been researching since I found out, and asked her 16 right ( which i knew was wrong ) and she stated no it's 17 I then said well I said then my 14 year old daughter could not have given her consent. I also told her the statue reads any penetration is a crime and it doesn't specify it has to be his dick. Her next words were I will get back with you.     


Next the arrest and my headaches just begin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment